Yuigahama is a beach located at Kamakura, Kanagawa Pref.
You can find nearby parking lots from this MAP.
Asahina Interchange of Yokohama-Yokosuka expressway is the nearest interchange.
- How to go to Yokohama-Yokosuka Expressway.
- Going along the Yokohama Line or Wangan Line of the capital freeway, head for the Yokohama Yokosuka Road via the Kariba Interchange of the Kariba Line of the capital freeway Kanagawa line 3.
From the Keihin road 3, go to the Yokohama Yokosuka Road via the Yokohama New Road.
- From Asahina Interchange
- To go to national route 134 which along the coast, go about 7.8km via prefectural route 204 and 21.
Yuigahama station of Enoden Line and Kamakura Station of JR Yokosuka Line is the nearest station.
- From Yokohama Station
- JR Yokosuka line and Shonan-Shinjuku line Yokohama to Kamakura (25min)
- From Shinagawa Station
- JR Yokosuka line Shinagawa to Kamakura (45min)
- From Shibuya Station
- JR Shonan-Shinjuku line Shibuya to Kamakura (52min)
Tokyu-Toyoko line Shibuya to Yokohama (32min)
- From Kamakura station
- Enoden Line kamakura to Kamakura to Yuigahama (3min)
- By Enoden
- You can walk to Yuigahama beach from Wadaduka, Yuigahama and Hase station in 5 minutes each.